Saturday, May 09, 2009

What did I miss?

While I put together my Atlanta post and some baseball stuff, here are a couple web sites I've discovered recently:

Look at This Fucking Hipster - This is great. Back in the pre-blog days I used to send out a daily collection of links, and one of my favorite things was Blue States Lose, a weekly compilation of pictures from hipster parties down in NYC. It was hilarious how bad the pictures were, and those guys wrote brilliant captions. These captions here are mostly mediocre and obvious, but the pictures are as mind-blowingly disturbing as ever.

Texts From Last Night - Unreal stuff, From gut-bustingly hilarious to kinda scary, just a record of text messages (and occasionally responses). We were discussing the site in Atlanta, and one our favorites was "Trimmed my pubes. Broke your paper shredder. Separate events." Mine personally was "My mouth tastes like bad decisions." There is just so much here. Another that stands out for me:
Text - What I really want to do is right
Reply - Start by learning how to spell

or:
(214): dude. I'm so drunk.
(972): pete, this is bryce's mom
(214): I can't wait to have my cock in your ass
(972): pete, this is still bryce's mom

or:
(808): The funny thing about my wife cheating on me is that the guy probably has genital warts now. Sweet.

or:
(703): I need to talk to you about an important matter involving lesbians.


I can read that shit all day long.