Sunday, February 03, 2008

Oh, Emmitt. Oh, Dreamboat.

OK, that was the best non-Steeler Super Bowl ever.

Overall, the ads were weak. I liked the FedEx carrier pigeons, the e*trade baby, and a couple others.

As enjoyable as it was to see the Cheating Fucking Patriots go down, I realize I have to take the bad with the good. And the bad is, I still have to put up with Shula, Buoniconti, and Mercury Fucking Morris until they're stone cold dead. And I hate that. So I can only hope that they just die and go away soon.

Emmit Smith just told me that the Patriots offense was "debacled." I shit you not. "Their defense did a good job, but their offense was... debacled." No, really, KSK wasn't kidding when they wrote this post and this post. He's speaking again, and I still have no fucking idea what he's talking about. He's a savant of some sort.

And how did I forget: Bill Simmons' next article will be the best ever. I can't wait. I really can't wait.