I've been neglectful in my South Park blogging, but the wife and I watched the last two episodes tonight off the DVR. I had seen them already, but I figured I would share.
Last week's "Eeek! A Penis!" was very good, covering
• gender identity
• trendy teaching methods (via Cartman as Edward James Olmos in Stand and Deliver)
• growing organs in labs
• Bill Bellichick, and all white people, cheating to get ahead (I misinterpreted the rules)
• abortion as career move
This week's "Over Logging" chronicled, quite accurately, our dependence on the internet, while sending up
• The Grapes of Wrath
• Internet porn desensitizing us to "real life" sexual stimuli
• long-distance internet relationships
• zombies
The two highlights were easily the newscasters not being able to get any news on why the internet was down, because they didn't have any internet; and, of course, Randy in the Red Cross trailer.