Hypocycloids: another year of suckitude in the Helmet & Shouldamapads league. Sometimes I couldn't catch a break, sometimes I made a bad roster decision, sometimes both. I just couldn't get anything going. It's all luck, I tell you.

Fucknecks: I drafted Tom Brady #1 (#3 overall), he goes down 8 minutes into the season, and I still finish with the best record and highest-scoring team in the league? It's all skill. I fucking rule. I am quite torn about byes in fantasy playoffs, though. I'm excited to have made them, but then I have to sit out a week? It just feels funny. What the fuck am I going to OCD about on Sunday?

Learn To Logic: stupid fucking league. Yeah I made the playoffs, but that's only because they're too inclusive. It's almost as bad as ECAC Hockey. Anyway, it's an auto-draft league, which I didn't mind, because a) at the time I didn't realize how stupid the scoring system is, and b) I didn't have time for another live draft. But in a nutshell, the scoring is so stupid your QB should outscore the rest of your team combined to have a chance. Seriously, if your QB doesn't score 45+ points, you might as well write the week off. So, why leave that up to the whims of random computer drafting? Anyway... given the rules, I did my best, which was downright comically unlucky. I start Pennington, so naturally he sucks and Cutler has 65 points on my bench. I start Cutler, the opposite happens. I start Roethlisburger, he sucks and both the other two rock. Whatevah! Anyway, I'm in the playoffs, and it's a crapshoot I'll have fun with, but I don't really care, because luck is too heavily weighted in this league. If I had finished out of the playoffs, if I had finished second in the standings, either way: it wouldn't matter to me, pride-wise.