Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday Sunday Sunday!

Oh, what a glorious day. Got a lot of work done around the house yesterday, Erica and I went to a book signing/art show, I cooked up a MEAN venison beans and rice, and we knocked a ton of stuff off the DVR.

Today, a few more errands, a little more cleaning, and then, the football!

My Steelers are on the teevee today, because they're playing the J-E-T-S Suck Suck Suck!

Toast and I have a six-pack on the line for this game, as he is a Jets fan. And in a very cool coincidence, he and I are also going head-to-head in my fantasy football league too.

I bought an epic selection of beers for blogging, and if I haven't died from all of those, I'll throw in some wine-blogging too, as this year's Nouveaus are out.

Oh, the drinks we will drink and the trash we will talk.

Join us over at TwoGlasses for the Virtual Couch™, if you will, and yap away.