Sunday, July 13, 2008

Oh yeah? Watch this!

So, about 5 minutes after I post the picture entry, I go looking for Erica, assuming she'd be on the couch watching HGTV or something. Nope. I wander upstairs, and she's at her computer looking at that very post. Good timing, I guess.

Her three comments?
1 - You're so cute
2 - You look just like your mother
3 - Nice cameltoe

Yeah, that's my wife. Anyway, I figured I should include her in the historical revue.

When we put together the Guest Book for our wedding, we went back and scanned pictures from similar stages in our lives.

Here they be:
Step 1 - Cuteness defined


Step 2 - At your service


Step 3 - I think they made a movie about this


Step 4 - OK, this just isn't fair

HEY! I was doing it for the kids! OK, fine... just my little brother. Still, I had to suppress a lot of teen-aged cool to do that shit.

Step 5 - Big hair and diplomas. Two great tastes that go great together.



Oh, and lest I forget...

Those legs? All mine, baby. Jeebus fuck - ballerina and cheerleader? Who needs a lottery ticket?