Monday, August 06, 2007

Blogmemes

I'm posting my 8 here. Naked. Fuck the rules.

1. The most people I've spoke in front of is 1500, at the UN building in The Hague.

2. I have very bad social anxiety. Alcohol is still better than any Big Pharma cure.

3. My body is highly responsive to caloric intake and activity. I apparently have no "target weight." If I sit on my ass, do nothing, and drink too much beer for 2 weeks, you can tell. If I ease up on the empty calories and work out for 2 weeks, you can tell. Curse and a blessing. At my heaviest (225) I was also in my best soccer-playing shape. My thighs were ginormous, my abs tighter, etc. When I quit soccer, I lost 15 pounds.

4. I been to more countries than states.

5. I can't afford to be an audiophile, so I'm just an audionerd. I'm going build a tube amp based on the Harman Kardon Citation II, one of the best amps ever.

6. My mother and I and listened to the Bucky Fucking Dent game on AFRTS ("A-Farts"), in Athens, in the wee hours of the AM. We yelled so loud when he hit the home run we woke my father up. So he listened to the rest of the game with us. When I got to school I was the only one who knew what happened. I was so fucking cool that day.

7. I am not spiritual, religious, or whatever you want to call it, but I have a very strong sense of "something's about to happen." Doesn't matter if it's good or bad, I just know.

8. I can't think of anything else right now.