Wednesday, October 17, 2007

South Park blogging

If I can prove there's a leprechaun, you have to suck my balls, remember? It's in the contract.

I don't want the code-name "Blackie"

Dragonwind to Faggot. Come in Faggot.
F-f-f-f-f-aggot here.
(something or other, I can't remember)
OK, F-f-f-f-f-aggot out.

Kyle, suck my balls.

I believe a certain someone gets to put his balls in a certain someone's mouth.

Of course they're imaginary. It doesn't mean they aren't real!

Leprechaun: Come aboard kids. I have something to show you!
Butters: Are you going to rape us?
Leprechaun: Uh... no.

(Angelos: I so want to visit Imaginationland. I might even get to see God!)

Wow, this "terrorist attack" scene may be the best thing they've ever done. And Sean Connery as the dragon just clinched it.

OK, I give up. I can't keep up with this. MUST WATCH!!!!! The courtroom scene just clinched it.

This is a victory for justice. And my balls.

This is why we've asked you here, M. Night Shyamalamanaanamanmanam.


UPDATE: To be continued!!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! You fucking bastards!