Monday, March 03, 2008

Meme!

Seems to be the trend lately.

DONE!!! Thanks to Incertus and Minstrel Boy for coming over from Shakesville to pick off the last three. We'll need to do this one again soon. That was fun and mindless. And I got to imdb a lot of movies here and everywhere else (after I had guessed what I knew, of course).

Instructions: Look up 15 of your favorite films on IMDb and take a quote from each. List them below. When someone guesses the quote correctly, cross it off the list. Leave a comment with your answers. And NO CHEATING.

1. Her husband works a night shift or something, and he comes home and catches me on the floor with my cock in his wife's ass. (manuel)

2. A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish. (Fridge)

3. Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me. (Chemist)

4. I know him. He's too nervous to kill himself. Wears his seat belt in a drive-in movie. (minstrel. The toughest one by far. One of my favorite movies, which I'm sure most people have seen at least once, but I used to be obsessed with it.)

5. You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me? (Toast)

6. Your doorbell. I have fixed it from the ringing. There is no charge. (John T.)

7. Well, ain't this place a geographical oddity. Two weeks from everywhere! (Incertus)

8. I once farted on the set of Blue Lagoon. (Incertus)

9. Take this quarter, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face! Good day to you, madam. (Mr. Furious. YAY! This was a college staple. One of the most quotable movies of all time. Criminally underappreciated for its sublime silliness.)

10. Hermaphroditic porn. Starlets with both organs. You should see the box. Beautiful chicks with dicks that put mine to shame. (Dark Matter)

11. I want to buy a car with pussy magnet. (Chemist)

12. This is a $4,000 sofa, upholstered in Italian silk. It is not just a couch. (Jonathan)

13. Yes! We're all individuals! (Dark Matter. Alrighty then! I still can't believe that one took so long.)

14. What? That's like slapping God across the face for giving you a beautiful gift. (Jane)

15. That's it... we're breaking up! (Jane. And it's about fucking time too!)